Professionally Applied Carpet & Fabric Protection Service
We are the first (and so far the only) professional specialized cleaner to back up their carpet & fine fabric protection service in Vancouver with free spot cleaning and a money back guarantee!
We are committed to delivering the best service and technical performance for each and every customer, including preserving their carpet and fabric investments with premium fabric protection that works for you, guaranteed, or your money back!
The Benefits Of Protecting Your Investment With Premium Fabric Protector…
- Helps protect against both oil and water-based stains
- Helps fibers resist soiling
- Helps spills blot up before they become stains
- Helps stains release more easily when upholstery is cleaned
- Helps upholstery stay cleaner longer
- Will not change the colour or texture of fabrics and carpets when premium protectors are properly applied
Our advanced technology protector provides more stain and soil repellency than any other fabric protector on the market and it’s safe for your family and your pets.
Reasons Why Fabric Protectors Can Fail To Protect
Yes, fabric protectors really do work when applied properly, however, they can fail to work if one or more of these corners are cut:
- The technician does not use high quality premium fabric protectors like 3M Scotchgard™ or DuPont™ Teflon®. Fabric protectors are technologically advanced products and they aren’t cheap. Some companies use discount protectors which are not as effective and can often do more harm than good, even voiding manufacturers warranties.
- The technician does not store and/or mix the protector properly. To be effective, the product needs to be mixed strictly according to the manufacturers instructions and stored in a dedicated container to avoid cross contamination with other products. Poorly trained technicians can render the protector ineffective if handled improperly.
- The technician does not use the proper spray applicator and application techniques. Fabric protectors need to be applied to fabrics in the correct amount, with even distribution, and without over saturating. This takes training, practice, and patience to ensure coverage is complete without causing any adverse effects by over applying product. Many cleaners simply squirt some product around and call it done.
- The technician does not groom the product into the fabrics to ensure complete penetration into the fibers. This final step is critical to ensure maximum performance of the protector and is often skipped by poorly trained or lazy cleaners.
At NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration, we've taken carpet and fine fabric protection to the next level...
When you have the professionals at NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration apply our advanced protector to your carpets or upholstery, you get free spot cleaning for one full year! Plus we back it up with a 100% money back guarantee.
Have your items cleaned by NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration at those intervals and you are Spot Free For Life!
Upgrade your protection to our SPOT FREE FOR LIFE!™ Program!
Here’s how it works…
NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration will clean your carpets or upholstery to perfection using the method best suited to your situation, then your carpets or upholstery will be treated with an application of a high quality, manufacturer approved premium carpet or fine fabric protector.
We provide you with proper care and spot cleaning instructions specific to your type of carpet or fabric and give you a complimentary bottle of our professional spotting solution.
If you get a new spot that you can’t remove, we’ll send a professional out to remove it for you for free. If you can’t get the spot out and we can’t get the spot out, then we refund 100% of the cost of the protector application for that area or item.
Wow! This level of protection is unprecedented in our industry and NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration is proud to be the first in Vancouver to offer it to you.
You’re Spot Free For Life!™ or you don’t pay. You can’t lose!
Now, what’s not to like about that?
Note: New upholstery purchases should be protected immediately to avoid the necessity of cleaning prior to applying the treatment. As necessary, NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration will power vacuum your new upholstery prior to applying any protector treatment to ensure all dust and loose fibers have been removed.
Some Conditions Apply
- Pre-existing permanent stains identified at initial inspection are excluded from the warranty.
- Urine and other bodily fluids, red dye stains and other synthetic dyes, paint and other pigmented substances, bleach and other chemical spills, melted wax, and chewing gum are also excluded from the warranty.
- Failure to follow NUVOCLEAN® Surface Restoration’s spot cleaning instructions may result in voiding your Spot Free For Life!™ warranty.
More information about DuPont™ Teflon® Advanced Carpet Protector.